Jollibee, the country’s number one fastfood chain with the widest network of Drive-thru stores, takes driving and adventure to a whole new level with the Jollibee Drive-Thru Cross-Country Challenge. In partnership with Ford Group Philippines, Jollibee brings 10 teams of two on the ultimate road trip across the country for 10 days.
Driving their Ford Fiesta, the challengers are pitted against one another as they conquer the regions of North Luzon, Metro Manila, South Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao, and make their way to designated Jollibee Drive-Thru pit stops and several top tourist destinations. At each pit stop, participants are tasked to accomplish different sets of fun challenges to gain corresponding points. Teams can also navigate their way to as many of the 171 Jollibee Drive-Thru stores nationwide where more challenges are in store to gain extra points and increase their chances of winning.
At the end of the whole Challenge, the team who has accumulated the most number of points gets to take home P1 million in cash and two brand new Ford Fiesta 1.4L A/T Hatchbacks. The winning team will be announced during the closing ceremony slated on May 31.
The Jollibee Drive-Thru Challengers are:
- Niño Duran and Anthony Gaas (Team 1)
- Ulysses Ang and Neil Pagulayan (Team 2)
- Robert Real and Quinito Villarosa (Team 3)
- Francis Lim and Joaquin Puyat (Team 4)
- Michelle Estuar and Prince Baltazar (Team 5)
- Andre Co and Cerah Hernandez (Team 6)
- Paul Jake Castillo and Jan Señerpida (Team 7)
- JM Oloris and Irene Oloris (Team 8)
- Jon Hall and Maria Persson (Team 9)
- Charlie Sutcliffe and Angelo Cacciatore (Team 10)
Follow the adventures of your favorite teams and catch the exciting action at www.facebook/JollibeePhilippines!
Of course we have our very own Cerah Hernandez and Andre Co of Monster Radio RX 93.1 as Team 6! We can’t wait for the announcement of winners on May 31! See you guys there!