Promise, last na ‘to!
Thanks to @galieblitz on Twitter for sending the link! I just felt that this would be the perpek kepkeyks to serve in the wedding where the bride wears the gown from my last post. Okay, tama na ‘to, let’s move on! Nom nom nom nom nom! Sober rang bus toes!
Do you want to see the world’s best wedding gown ever made in the history of weddings and gowns? Feast your eyes on this work of art:
Funny, while I was going through the texts we got that day, apparently, some other DJ from another station was mocking us on air. So I guess we were reacting. So apt, since earlier some other “personality” from another station was again, being nasty. Oh well…
December 4, 2009 → The Top Ten Ways To Complete The Statement: “I Love You But…”
- Green Grin – I love you, but when you shouldn’t, you suck. And when you should, you don’t.
- Mojacko – I love you, but I’m afraid to tell you.
- Hannah Banana – I love you, but when we talk, I don’t think you hear me.
- Hannah Banana – I love you, but we only do things your way.
- Hannah Banana – I love you, but I miss the old you.
- Zuperjelly – I love you, but I don’t do girls anymore.
- Vine – I love you. but you’re a liar, you’re unfaithful and you’re a mama’s boy who can’t even decide on his own!
- Dylan – I love you, but I don’t want to be just another in your long line of exes.
- Blitzkrieg – I love you, but you have to unlove him first.
- Eroflux – I love you, but I know better now.
- Yen – I love you, but I’m getting tired of saying it.
- Gorgeous Bitch – I love you, but not enough to spend a lifetime with you.
- Übervamp – I love you, but if you don’t get rid of your Spongebob briefs, you’ll never get to see my Dora The Explorer panties!
- Dru – I love you, but you have your husband, and I have my boyfriend.
- Pluto – I love you, but only when I’m lonely.
- Wandering Eneri – I love you, but I know you only see me as the sister you never had.
- Eien17 – I love you, but your wife and children need you.
- Cherry The Great – I love you, but your mom is freaking me out!
- Kirky Mommy – I love you, but it’s illegal in this country.
- Baby Jen – I love you, but you don’t make it easy.
- Cess Ni RC – I love you, but I have to do this on my own.
- Greenhorn – I love you, but your bird is too small!
- Blair – I love you, but I can’t afford you.
- Dennis Pinch – I love you, but you put too many H’s in your texts: (For example, “mhiss you nha pho!”)
- YñaKì – I love you, but you’re my inaanak.
- Oscar Dela Hopia – I love you, but I don’t think you can handle my big…EGO.
- GBoyNextDoor – I love you, but I’m not sure if I’m straight enough for you.
- Buffy – I love you, but you hang out with a bunch of idiots.
- Mr. Miser – I love you, but your dad’s hitting on me.
- Baby Gaga – I love you, but you keep saying stuff like: “McDonald”, “Goldilock”, “Wendy” and the worst, “Shakey”.
Yes, there is an actual annual contest. Don’t take it too seriously, the owners absolutely LOVE these dogs, they just want their babies to be the “best”, even at being the “worst”. And this year’s winner is:
We joke a lot about ugly this and ugly that, but I truly believe, as corny as it may sound, that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Like I said, we probably wouldn’t want to have a dog that was just awarded the World’s Ugliest, but these owners absolutely adore these pets. So treat ugly as relative, like the stereotype women considered ugly here in the Philippines, but who make it big as supermodels in Europe. Anyway, check out the previous winners:
PRINCESS ABBY FRANCIS (2010)
I actually find many of these dogs cute. But I must say, the 2006 winner kind of trumped everyone before or since. He’s kind of on a league of his own. I would keep any of the above dogs, especially this year’s winner, Yoda, since he’s got that crazy happy vibe, but the 2006 winner is downright scary. Anyway, you be the judge. Presenting…the World’s Ugliest Dog 2006 is…
are you ready…
Are you sure you’re ready…
He’s a bit scary, no? Sam was a blind pure-bred Chinese Crested hairless dog, and three time champion of this contest, 3 years in a row. I’m sure he’s a sweet dog, but I’d probably freak out if Sam popped up out of nowhere in the middle of the night as I get me a glass of water. BUT…if he were my dog, I’d love him anyways.
Just keep in mind that we did this topic back in 2009 when more people were on FB as compared to Twitter. So most of the entries were about Facebook. Of course now, if we were to do the same topic on FB and Twitter, we’d get a more representative percentage.
December 3, 2009 → The Top Ten Things You Learned From Facebook and Twitter – Sent in by Purplerose
- Mr. Perk – It is easier to unfollow someone than to unfriend them.
- No name – That my “friends” don’t really like me pala. I see pic of them going out many times, but I was never invited to any of their gimiks.
- No name – I learn who my real friends are. Real friends contact me on my bday. The ones who rely on FB reminders aren’t my real friends.
- Marioh Caryo – I learned that we all need attention.
- Gorgeous Bitch – I learned to censor my status updates if clients or bosses are added as friends.
- Lockon Stratos – Hindi porke nakasulat sa profile, totoo.
- Doc Mia – FB can singlehandedly start or end a romance.
- Chifunk – When my fiancee and I split up, I learned that many of her friends and relatives hated me since they immediately deleted me on their accounts and “liked” her change in status to “single”. Too bad for them, nagkabalikan kami.
- Toiletots – I learned this from FB: “A bunch of people get SARS, and everyone wants to wear a mask. A million people have AIDS, yet few want to wear condoms.”
- ColonelPogi – That some cute little kids back who were your kababata in the province are now sluts who post nasty photos of themselves online.
- Marcus – That the smartest kid in class is now a priest, and the most quiet kid now works for NASA.
- No name – That whatever you post on FB can be used against you in a court of law.
- Lidagat – If you unfriend an in-law on FB, prepare for World War 3.
- Eroflux – Adding your mom on FB is a disaster waiting to happen.
- Uber Vamp – Bitchy tweets get more reactions than inspirational ones.
- Lady Vamp Kaye – I learned from Farmville na ang magtanim pala ay di biro…
- Acer – That a really masculine classmate is now a tranny.
- Mr. Miser – That most of my “friends” on FB are not really my friends.
- Dru – Good-looking people don’t care about their profile pics. Yung mga pangit lang ang talagang nage-effort.
- Mike – I learned from FB that my wife is an office flirt.
- Starbuko – If you’re dating 2 girls, delete your FB account. Because they will tag you in their photos.
- Dennis Pinch – I learned that FB is the best and fastest way to invite people to an event.
- Mister Miser – That FB can be a great tool for showing off your accomplishments to all your now-misearble ex-classmates who bullied you.
- Mr. Hardrock Abs – Nagiging sweet ang jowa ko pag nagpaparinig ako sa FB status ko.
- Dru – If you want to know if a guy is gay or not, read his profile.
- Allaninski – Ashton Kutcher and Ellen DeGeneres have more twitter followers than the entire population of Ireland, Norway and Panama.
- No name – That your ex still isn’t over you if she won’t add you as a friend.
- Sumi – That girls who bullied you in HS forget what they did to you and actually have the nerve to still try to add you as a friend.
- Oscar Dela Hopia – Stay away from Twitter and FB right before watching finales of American Idol or Amazing Race if you don’t want to see spoilers.
- PurpleRose – Even if your tweet is private, if one of your followers RT it, it becomes public.
- Ang Munggo – Not very many people are as interested in your thoughts or your life as you hoped.
ODE TO RAIN
Kaya gagawa ng tula
Sa puso magmumula
Nanonood ako ng news
Habang umiinom ng juice
Ibinalita ni Connie Sison
Na nandito na ang rainy season
Ayoko nang ma-wet
Mulo ulo hanggang puwet
But how could I forget
My umbrella, packing shet
Nanginginig ang lips
Kasi basa nanaman ang brips
Giniginaw ang balls
Habang namamasyal sa malls
Lagi na lang may flood
Nakaka-boil ng blood
Walang masakyang jeep
Kasi baha ay betlog-deep
At dahil sobrang trapik
Kawawa ang mga adik
Sa party at sa gimik
Ang ali mall ay tahimik
At nung ako ay magpa-park
Nakita ko ang Noah’s Ark
Mga hayup dala-dalawa
Boy at girl para mag-asawa
Soaking wet ang aking socks
Na isinuot ko with my crocs
Nasira ang aking japorm
Dahil sa buwisit na storm
Kaya wag na kayong pasaway
Makinig sa inyong mga nanay
Kapag typhoon signal number is high
mag-stay nalang kayo sa bahay
It was so weird! Delle and I were just talking about Solenn earlier this morning, when suddenly, right after our show, we find out she’s passing by the RX studios to drop off her debut CD! To be honest we were all awed by how stunning she looked! Incredible woman, Solenn is! Then she was telling us that she just wrapped up filming the remake of Temptation Island! I didn’t even know they were remaking it! For those who don’t know the movie, it’s a cult classic considered by many as the gayest movie ever filmed. Its popularity peaked way after it was shown in the cinemas. Word of mouth, plus VHS tapes passed on from one person to another gave this camp classic a second wind that outpaced its first. For the uninitiated, here’s a crash course:
Watching it is a bizarre experience. It was one inadvertently funny line after another. So how will the remake fare? Here’s the trailer:
I love how they filtered the movie through sepia tones, giving it that old movie feel. I don’t know though how it would translate now that they got A-listers to play the roles. Remember, most of what made the original funny was the fact that most of the actresses had no idea just how funny they were! Them not trying to be funny made it so funny! The awkward delivery of the English lines were hilarious! But now, with such inggleseras like Solenn, Heart and Lovi, will the lines have the same punch? I guess if it was more of a tongue-in-cheek homage or a parody of the original, more than it is a serious attempt to recreate the original, then it could work. I loved the last part though, with the chicken. I especially LOL’ed when Marian said “chicken keri!” It’s promising, I really hope it delivers!