Have you ever wondered how your CD album cover would look like if you had a band? Well, thanks to Engr. MOKS who suggested this, now you’ll know! This is really fun! Just follow these easy steps:
1. Go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page and click on “Random Article”. The first random Wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.
2. Go to http://quotationspage.com/ and click on “Random Quotes”. The last few words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album.
3. Go to http://www.flickr.com/explore/ and click on “Interesting photos from the last seven days”. The third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover. And in case you decide to post the final product, even if we’re just doing this for fun, don’t forget to acknowledge whoever owns the original image!
4. Use Photoshop to put it all together.
5. And voila, you’ve got you band’s CD album cover!