This was a hilarious Top Ten mainly because we started saying “sosyal” as “sa-shaaal!” We felt like kolehiyalas during the entire show.
June 8, 2009 → The Top Ten Signs That You’re Sosyal – Sent in by: Doraemon
- Febkinse – My ex once told me: “I have to go na, nagpapasundo si Mom.” I asked where, and she said: “Sa Hong Kong.”
- Hazelnut – A sosyal classmate rode a jeepney for the first time. She yelled to the driver: “Manong no aircon?!?”
- Rabidmind – A sosyal classmate told us: “Okay, I’ll my yaya’s P.A. to do it!”
- Shingshing – I have a classmate who always adds “superrr” to everything. One time I asked her what she got in our exam. She said: “Superrr low! Superrr twelve lang!”
- Lockon Stratos – Sosyal pulubi: “Pa-beg. I need braces eh.”
- Mr. Perk – I asked a friend is she wanted turon, she asked: “What’s turon?” When I showed her, she said: “Oh, you mean banana fritters!”
- Yñaki – If, after performing a certain “job”, she says: “Yahyah, mouthwash!”
- Racer – When the designer said: “The dress will be expensive ha?” She said: “It better be!”
- No name – My friend couldn’t decide what to wear. I saw a Lacoste shirt so I pointed to that. She said: “Yawck. Lacoste is for pambahay.”
- Makati Feast – If your aircon is too cold, so you tell your maid: “Yaya, turn on the heater!”
- Blair – I once attended a 1st bday party, and instead of cotton candy booths and sorbetes carts, they had Krispy Kreme and Starbucks!
- Eylek – One time I couldn’t join a gimik because my car was coding. A friend said: “Why? Don’t tell me you only have one car?”
- RVincent – I have a friend who calls lumpiang toge: “veggie turon” and calls turon: “banana lumpia”.
- Dru – There’s a club called “30 Rocks”, where the only qualification to be a member is to own at least 30 carats of diamonds.
- Yanyaneh – We have a friend who claims she “commutes” going home. What she does basically, is to take the MRT until Shangri-la, where her driver is waiting to bring her home.
- Lady TSR – I had a teammate who brought her yaya to our team-building, para daw may taga-ihaw kami sa resort.
- No name – A friend who rode the jeep for the first time asked: “Manong how much? 6.50 only? Okay, I’ll make libre everyone na!”
- LilRedShiningNips – Sosyal: “Miss, is this on sale?” Saleslady: “Yes ma’am!” Sosyal: “Yuck.”
- Morrigan – I have a friend, and if you call their house, they answer: “Hola?”
- Blitzen – They’re called “sandflies” in Amanpulo, but called “niknik” in Matabungkay.
- Ralph Waldo If you tell the magtataho: “Grande, nonfat, no whip please.”
- Super KS – A classmate screamed because she saw a lizard in the toilet: “Ew, may Lacoste! May Lacoste!”
- Eylek – Sosyal1: “What’s the diff between penis and kamote?” Sosyal2: “Yuck, I don’t eat kamote!”