In my whole life, I’ve only agreed to one EB. It was okay, relatively painless, but I swore never to do it again. To much stress, and for me, not worth the aggravation. But I guess it’s something other people enjoy. But group EB’s I’m pretty cool with. I’m talking more of the one-on-one EB’s. Not my thing.
November 14, 2008 → The Top Ten EyeBall Moments – Astroboy
- Boknoi – I had a chatmate whose codename was CZ. I asked her what CZ stands for. She said that it stands for Catherine Zeta because most of her friends say that she’s a deadringer for the said actress. When it was time for us to EB, three things came to my mind: (1) her friends are blind, (2) her friends are liars, and (3) she looks more like Catherine Cita Astals (comedienne turned councilor of manila) than Catherine Zeta Jones.
- A.d.i.d.a.s. – During one EB, my date kept on staying on my right. Finally I asked her why she did that, and she cutely answered that she had a pimple on her right cheek.
- Riza – A chatmate said he has “rosy cheeks”. I thought I hit the jackpot for bagging a mestizo. When I finally saw him, he had a huge red balat on his left cheek.
- Haegan – When I met my chatmate in a fastfood, she ordered food for 5. She said iuuwi lang niya muna sa bahay before we “toot toot”. When she got off at her place to frop off the food, I told the taxi driver, “Bilis manong, itakbo mo na!”
- Darwin – I had a chatmate named Nyoy. When I met him I found out why: Mukha siyang ab-nyoy.
- Noel – Eyeball text moment: “San na u? D2 na me! Nakared aku!”
- Astroboy – During one of the forum rushers EBs, I was one of the 1st to arrive. While waitng, a guy w/ a big voice suddenly holds my shoulders & said, “Miss, this table is reserved for perverts.” I got so scared, yun pala it was one of the rushers whom I haven’t met yet, but who recognized me.
- Whachacoco – Sa isang EB naming mga ragnarok players, I was shocked to find out that one of my female profs was there.
- Chinese Cowboy – I was shocked to see in one EB, a girl I thought was pretty, but turned out looking like Madame Auring!
- Chinese Cowboy – I had a friend who met a hot girl at an EB, they had sex, then he found out she gave him a disease.
- Dexter’s Lab – During one of the EBs with pba.ph (PHIL BASKETBALL ASSOCIATION) forum members, I was able to meet some of the popular PBA players.
- Purple – I’ve always had a huge crush on Luis Manzano. One day I decided to search for his email ad everywhere online, found it, added him on my IM, and I took a chance. He accepted my invitation and was very friendly when we talked online. Eventually I decided to meet him and went to ABS-CBN. I was nervous but he made me feel like we already knew each other since we’ve been chatting. Now we’re friends. Best EB ever.
- Angus – A few years ago, I got a girlfriend through text. Her voice was okay and her picture was okay. But when I met her, she made me wish I was dead: she looked like an orc compared to her picture. Hideous and fake. The relationship lasted no more than 24 hours.
- Maximo – Tinanong ako ng girl, “Akala ko ba 5’7″ ka, eh bakit ang liit mo?” Ang sabi ko, “Yung height ko 5 feet, pero yung akin, 7 inches.” After that, naka-ngiti na siya abot hanggang tenga.
- Ms. Pisces – A textmate said he looked like Jericho Rosales. When I met him, kamuha nga niya si Echo – Echo na binugbog.