I’m not a fan of slang, but I can’t argue with language as a dynamic creature. Some words I just loathe, no matter how widely used or accepted. While some words I love, no matter how much purists fulminate against it. That’s the beauty of language.
August 11, 2008 → The Top Ten Slang Words
- Tcams – FAP: Futrue Abogadong Panget
- Amber – kuala lumpur: lugar ng mga poor or squatters area.
- Tani – Zagu: mga taong sipsip.
- No name – Pasaload: officemates who pass their work load to co-workers.
- No name – Pumpernickel: she’s so cheap you can pump her for a nickle.
- Hannah – In our office we call a group of people “BeeGees”. Short for “balot gang”. Sila ang nauunang magpabalot ng food during xmas parties kahit di pa tapos ang party. Sad thing, they belong to the management team.
- Aubree – MASDAK: maskuladong pandak.
- Bilog – We call some couples who are successful w/ their careers but are having trouble in their marriages, “DIZO”, which means, “double income, zero orgasm”.
- Bilog – We call hot guys who are stupid: FOXYMORON.
- Astroboy – KGB: kung gabi, bakla.
- Astroboy – DKNY: dede ko na yan!
- Astroboy – Metrosexual: isang metro nalang, homosexual na!
- Nympha – MacArthur: poop that comes back after flushing.
- Jose de vengenge – Kolja Boy: Someone who “loves” himself a lot.
- Jose de vengenge/Nympha – Mulmol: buhok sa nunal.