Hehehe…don’t even ask me who my arch enemy now is. Let’s just say I wish him everything that he deserves. So if he’s been good, then good things will come to him. But if he’s been bad, I’d like him to pay pound for pound for any anguish that he may have caused to others…and then some.
March 28, 2008 → The Top Ten Arch Enemy Quotes
- Nicoloco – In a highly contested student council elections back when I was in high school, the presidentiables were in a miting de avance. One was an officer of the student council since he was in first year, making him a sort of a “trapo”. The other was just a newbie, a dark horse in the elections. In the final debate, the “trapo” said, ”We don’t put new soldiers in the battlefield unless we are sure that they can really fight.” To which the newbie answered, ”We don’t put old and wounded generals in the war because we know he needs to rest and retire.”
- Alfie – I happened to eat at a tapahan during my day off. I had no idea that an old high school classmate thug worked there. He first approached me while I was eating & he was making kumusta in a demeaning way because I was just wearing shorts, sando and sandals. He told me, “Ikaw kasi, di ka nag-aaral nung bata pa tayo. Tignan mo ko, shift manager na.” What he didn’t know was that I was already a department head of the country’s biggest hospital.
- Espeks – I once told a guy na talagang kinaiinisan ko after he cracked a joke, “So, what do I do now…laugh?”
- Nessa – It’s supposedly between Dawn Zulueta & Gretchen Baretto. They made a commercial before, and they said that Dawn didn’t like Gretchen bringing so many designer clothes and jewelry. So when Gretchen was asked about it, she supposedly said, “Well…but I’m RICH.” And to that Dawn supposedly answered, “Well…but I’m MARRIED.”
- Loipogi – “Don’t let your mind wander. It’s far too small to be let out on its own.”
- Ian024 – “‘Oh sorry, I didn’t receive the memo saying you’re the center of the universe…”
- Maverick – The story goes: when Marjorie Baretto was in a mall, a saleslady said “Ay, mas maganda si Gretchen…” Hearing this, Marjorie walked up to the saleslady and said, “Oo, mas maganda nga si Gretchen sa akin, pero mas maganda pa rin ako sa yo!”
- Garfield – My teacher once told a classmate, “Ikaw ang taong nakakaawang patayin, pero nakakainis buhayin!”
- Blue Eagle – During a UAAP game: “Win or lose, it’s the school we choose!”
- Destro – a manager from another department always backstabs me, but everytime I’m around, he’ll be so nice. One day, I was so fed up with what he was doing, so I confronted him, turned my back to him, then said, “O ayan, nakatalikod na ako, tirahin mo na ‘ko sa likod! Tirahin mo na ‘ko!” It didn’t quite come out the way I wanted it.
- Loipogi – “I’m not going to engage in a battle of wits with you, because I don’t attack someone unarmed.”
- Ian024 – “Do you hear that? That’s the sound of…I DON’T REALLY CARE.”
- No name – My colleague once told me, “Pangit kang kausap.” I told her, “Nakikibagay lang…”
- Greg/Tipsy – “Symmetry is the true basis of beauty. Tignan mo ikaw, hindi pantay ang face…”
- Zen- A married high school classmate told me during a reunion, “Ano, hindi ka pa rin kasal hanggang ngayon?” Knowing that she got pregnant before her wedding, I told her, “Oo nga eh, di pa kasi ako nabubuntis…”
- Danita – During a Reunion, a classmate told me, “Ay, mataba ka pa rin?” So I said, “Oo nga eh. Eh ikaw, baog ka pa rin?”