Before we leave Christmas Day behind, let me just wish you one last time a joyful holiday celebration. It was harder this year to celebrate than most other years, because although in general I hear from people that it was a difficult year, there is also the grim reminder hanging over the celebrations that so many of our countrymen in Mindanao are barely hanging on for their dear lives. And looking back, it was a difficult year for me as well, especially losing a dear sister, but I guess we do our best to move forward.
So although it’s difficult for some to genuinely feel the reason for the season, I nevertheless wish you all the best and hope you find your reason to be joyful this year. Merry Christmas!
Hehehe…I’m not endorsing anything…I just love the video!
Thanks to @Angel_Rhayne on Twitter for sending us this INCREDIBLY cute video!
So does this apply to straight & gay men and straight women and lesbians as well?
I’m kinda scared with this one. The LOTR Trilogy is possibly my most favorite of ALL movies. I don’t know, it satisfied every craving I have from a film. It’s perfect as it is. But I do have hope since it is Peter Jackson. The trailer is a bit underwhelming, but then it’s just the first. I’m really hoping it’ll be a worthy addition to the series.
I’ve always wanted to watch the stage version of this, but I haven’t been to New York since the year 2002. But I love the original cast recording of this. It’s like glam rock meets Glee.
I love how just by their last names, the punch is delivered. It’s like an “action-star-from-the-80′s” bomb exploded!
I swear, tatayuan kayo…ng goosebumps.
It’s official, it’s The Morning Rush with Chico and Delamar and Gino! It was a pleasant surprise for everyone that RX management decided to put the three of us together for a wild experiment! So you got Chico and Delamar AND you got ChiChi And GiGi! Who knows what happens next? We have no idea how the show will transmogrify from hereon, but we’re pretty excited! Of course we still have the Top 10, the Epic Rap-Off, the Epic Pic, and whatever else we’ll come up with in the next few months.
So many people dropped by earlier to welcome back Delle, and I guess it was also apt that it was the debut of the trio version of RXTMR. The energy was so high in the booth, from us to the crowd in the booth. It’s almost as if we had a laugh track with the people laughing and cheering from inside. What a way to debut the newest incarnation of the show! So we hope you’ll join us every morning, and be part of the new and improved, KIKAY BARKADA!
Again, I’ll jump the chronology because of the timeliness of the topic. It was the end of ChiChi And GiGi last Friday, so I thought it’s best to post this now. So…here are 69 entries to the topic!
December 16, 2011 → The Top Ten Titles You’d Give “The ChiChi And GiGi Saga”
- Madmutt Mark – I Found Love In The RX Booth.
- Serjz101 – Halikana Habang Atin Pa Ang Umaga.
- Oh Gerald – No Other Beki.
- Kitrich – Barumbadings.
- Yontefian – Mission Impossible: To Be Manly Men.
- Paul Ignatius – Una Kang Naging Beki.
- 9iliw – Boys Do Fall In Love.
- Kitrich – The Bekihams: Gayvid And Bekitoria.
- Serjz101 – Ako Ang GIGIsa, Ikaw Ang CHICHIbog.
- Neil Yamato – Patayin Sa Shokot Si GiGi…DAO-MING-ZA!!!
- Geepeh – Nang Nanganak Si Delle, Lumandi Si ChiChi.
- Paul Ignatius – Nang Mapasubo Si GiGi.
- Mykee Abelo – Mi Ultimo Etchos.
- Neil Yamato – Kakaba-kaba Ka Ba Bakla?
- Katnip Evergreen – I Won’t Last A Gay Without You.
- PinkShrink MD – Sana Maulit Muli.
- KtinTwits – We Had The Right Love At The Wrong Time.
- Neil Yamato – Pedro Pendukot Versus Pepeng Basa.
- Oh Gerald – What Happens In Baguio, Stays In Baguio.
- Kengkarots – Beki Bye Golly Wow.
- FortuNataDeCoCo – Si Beh At Si Beki.
- Mikee Bond – Let The Love Bading.
- Ehemfajardz – Saga Ng Mga Gaga.
- Oh Gerald – Pukikay: Pure Kikay.
- iamMafioso – Ang Pinoy At Ang Tisoy.
- Paul Ignatius – We’re Beki And We Know It.
- Madmutt Mark – Wag Mong Buhayin Ang Kikay!
- Kitrich – Suntukan Sa Booth: The Last Blow, Jab.
- Eeyay – Ang Huling Banatan.
- Coco Hernandez – Something Fishy: Nang Kumain Si ChiChi ng GG.
- Kitrich – Okey Ka, Beki Ko.
- Kitrich – My GiGi Amour.
- Neil Yamato – Babangon Ako’t Kukurutin Kita.
- Xtiano Rhoynaldo – Bantutan Sa RX Booth.
- ImTetay – Lalaki Nagsimula, Beki Nang Matapos.
- Berry Duchess – Panandaliang Aliw.
- Raplh GD – When The Buntis Is Away, The Bekis Will Play.
- Dyne Girl – Muntik Na Kitang Minahal.
- Kid Bukid – On-Air Laugh-Laugh-an.
- Camillo – Gino, Call Me.
- Jedi Mstr – It Must Bading Love (But It’s Over Now).
- Xtiano Rhoynaldo – I Don’t Wanna Miss Bading.
- Madmutt Mark – Ayaw Kitang Tikman (Baka Magustuhan Ko).
- Oh Gerald – I Know What You Did In Baguio.
- The Duane Way – Gay’s Anatomy.
- Maximo – The Backstabbers: Titirahin Ka Sa Likod.
- Jack Olero – Sana Dalawa Ang Gender Ko.
- Joti – The Morning Crush.
- Khin25 – Ang Huling Kiss Sabay Hug.
- Mommy Kresha – Walang Matigas Na GiGi Sa Malambot Na ChiChi.
- Aienn – My Could’ve Been, But Never Was.
- Amillexi – You Will Always Be My Beki.
- ODH – Gay Of Thrones.
- Rod Pasicaran – Boothback Mountain.
- Simply Carla – Beki Please Don’t Go.
- iamMafioso – Brips Ahoy!
- Hanazawa Rui – Exploring Uranus.
- Pugoless – I Love You…Goodbye.
- Neil Yamato – Tutuhanin Na Natin Ang Biruan.
- Yontefian – You’re Making It Hard (To Say Goodbye).
- Xtiano Rhoynaldo – Beki To Me Gently.
- Dyne Girl – Temptation Booth.
- Coco Hernandez – The Kikay That Got Away.
- Ralph GD – How I Met Your Mudra.
- BlueGrey – Gino: Delle, Pahiram Ng Isang Umaga.
- The Duane Way – Hey Gaydreamer!
- No name – Bosom Badings.
- The Duane Way – I Love You Just The Gay You Are.
- R5D2 – Hanggang Sa Muling Pagbubuntis…