There are subtle differences (some not-so-subtle) between a flirt, a floozy and a prostitute (not that I would know!), very much like there are differences between a nerd, a geek, and a dork. Just in case you don’t know what they are, we decided to help you guys out. Come to think of it, I’m surprised no one sent guy entries since there are male flirts, male floozies, and male prostitutes.
August 4, 2008 → The Top Ten Difference Between: A Flirt, A Floozy, And A “Pro” – Marc
- Alfie – A flirt nibbles, a floozy sucks, a pro swallows.
- Kabodskie - A flirt drains you emotionally, a floozy drains you physically, a pro drains you financially.
- Dru – Ang undies ng flirt: pang-akit, ang undies ng floozy: formality, ang undies ng pro: official receipt!
- TReiz – Product slogans: Flirt = “Juicylicious.” Floozy = “Baby, are we GOOD?” Pro = “Pa-cheeseburger ka naman! Burger! Burger! Burger!”
- Annabelle – I used to be a flirt. I liked it so much, that I turned into a floozy. I did it so often, I figured I might as well earn off of it.
- Dru – A flirt will kiss your lips, a floozy will nibble your lips, a pro will bite whatever you can afford.
- No name – Flirt = You can look, but no touch. Floozy = Parang palengkeng bukas sa lahat ng gustong kumain. Pro = Pay when get off.
- Doc Alvin – Leave money on the TV, then go to the toilet. The flirt won’t take the money, the floozy will take the money for cab fare, the pro will ask for a tip.
- KiD BuKid – Parang ganito yun e, pag kumatok ka sa pinto, ang flirt, pasisilipin ka sa pinto, pero bawal pumasok.Yung floozy, puwede kang pumasok sa pinto. At ang pro naman, puwede kang pumasok kahit sa backdoor pa niya!
- Your Highness – Flirts are like golf holes, Floozies are like basketball hoops, and Pros are like soccer goals!
- Kabodskie – A Flirt leaves you with empty feelings. A Floozy leaves you with empty testicles. A Pro leaves you with an empty wallet.